Visitors can enjoy all that Kolobrzeg has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, bars, and cafés.
- There are 131 hotels and other accommodations in Kolobrzeg
- The closest major airport is in Szczecin (SZZ-Solidarnosc), 49.5 mi (79.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kolobrzeg
The city is notable for landmarks like Kołobrzeg Old Town Hall, Co-Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and Jaws Fountain. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kolobrzeg Park, Stefan Zeromski Park, and Kolobrzeg Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Polish Army Museum and Galeria Molo.
In Kolobrzeg, you'll be able to select from 131 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Aquarius Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dzielnica Uzdrowiskowa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- Olymp II - This 3.5-star hotel in Dzielnica Uzdrowiskowa features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Arka Medical Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dzielnica Uzdrowiskowa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Kolobrzeg
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Kolobrzeg Station. Kolobrzeg may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kolobrzeg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Kolobrzeg gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F