Those traveling to Kolosovka are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kolosovka
Places to visit in the larger region include Fifth Fort, Juditten Church, and Kaliningrad Regional Musical Theatre. Additionally, you'll find Queen Louise Kirsch Puppet Theater and Kaliningrad Central Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kolosovka, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the center of Kolosovka. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Kolosovka. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aquamarine is located 15.6 mi (25 km) from the heart of Kolosovka. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Yantarny can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Kolosovka
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Kolosovka Station. Kolosovka might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kolosovka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kolosovka is 28.78 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F