Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Konavle, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, and Church of St. Blaise.
- You'll find 973 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dubrovnik
- The closest major airport is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tivat (TIV), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Konavle
Boating is a top activity, and Cavtat Harbor is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bukovac House and Gallery and St. Nicholas Church.
In Konavle, there are 160 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Overwhelming Mediterranean Sunset Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia travelers love its dining options and breakfast.
- Villa Luka's - Our customers love the breakfast and spacious, comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Apartments Didan - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and walkable location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rector's Palace, 14.9 mi/23.9 km from the city center, and Sponza Palace, which is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) away.
Dressing for Konavle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Konavle each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F