Visiting Kongens Lyngby
Visitors can enjoy all that Kongens Lyngby has to offer including the lakeside setting and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Deer Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kongens Lyngby
The picturesque setting of Deer Park and Frederiksdal Fribad exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Open Air Museum and Sorgenfri Palace.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Frederiksdal Sinatur Hotel & Konference - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see around the area include Stroeget, 7.6 mi/12.2 km from the heart of the city, and Tivoli Gardens, which is 7.7 mi/12.4 km away.
Getting Around Kongens Lyngby
Make your way to Copenhagen Lyngby Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Kongens Lyngby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Kongens Lyngby each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F