Visiting Kviteseid Municipality
Those traveling to Kviteseid Municipality are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Notodden (NTB), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kviteseid Municipality
Places to visit in the larger region include Seljord Church and Skredvatn Lake. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kviteseid Municipality, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Dalen Hotel is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Kviteseid Municipality. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dalen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Seljord Hotell is located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Kviteseid Municipality. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Seljord can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Straand Hotel AS is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the center of Kviteseid Municipality. This 3-star hotel in Vradal features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Kviteseid Municipality
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Kviteseid Municipality each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F