Visitors can enjoy all that Morgedal has to offer including its museums. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Notodden (NTB), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morgedal
Places to visit in the larger region include Seljord Church, Straand Sommerland, and Eidsborg Stave Church. You'll also find Vest-Telemark Museum and Dalen Marina in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Morgedal, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 27 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Dalen Hotel is located 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of Morgedal. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dalen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Straand Hotel AS is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the center of Morgedal. This 3-star hotel in Vradal features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Seljord Hotell is 6.8 mi (11 km) from central Morgedal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Seljord can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Morgedal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Morgedal gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F