Visiting La Gomera
Travelers to La Gomera will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Gomera
San Jose Beach is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to La Gomera, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Soleil Pacifico is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of La Gomera. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Puerto San Jose can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Paredon Surf House is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of La Gomera. This 2.5-star hotel in El Paredon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Martita is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central La Gomera. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Puerto San Jose can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for La Gomera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Gomera is 1.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 65°F