Find Hotels in La Oliva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2019
Visiting La Oliva
Travelers to La Oliva give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Fuerteventura Golf Course.
- There are 468 hotels and other accommodations in La Oliva
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Oliva
The beaches and desert highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Corralejo Dunes Natural Park, Corralejo Beach, and Las Agujas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nuestra Senora de la Candelaria Church and Canario Art Center.
In La Oliva, you'll find 468 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club - Fuerteventura - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real G.L. - Our customers like the bar and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Corralejo Sands - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Fuerteventura Golf Course, 19.2 mi/31 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for La Oliva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on La Oliva each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in La Oliva?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Oliva, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Oliva?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in La Oliva?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to La Oliva?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in La Oliva?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in La Oliva?
Where is the best place to stay near Corralejo Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Cotillo Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in La Oliva?
What's the best high-end place to stay in La Oliva?
Recent reviews of La Oliva hotels
More trip options
- La Oliva Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Oliva Airports
- Hotels near Popular La Oliva Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Oliva
- More Hotel Options in La Oliva
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near La Oliva, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends