Overview of Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Laguardia's Laguardia Old Town neighborhood, Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa is in the historical district and on a river. Casa de Las Ciencias and Museo de la Rioja are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Church of Santa María de los Reyes and Puerta de las Bolas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Karting Rioja or Campo Activo.Visit our Laguardia travel guide
- Bodega El Fabulista - 3 min walk
- Casa Primicia - 7 min walk
- Bodegas Palacio - 9 min walk
- Bodega Torre de Ona - 4 min drive
- Bodegas Ysios - 4 min drive
- Logroño Station - 24 min drive
- Vitoria (VIT) - 51 min drive
- Mayor de Migueloa — 1 min walk
- El Trujal — 1 min walk
- Batzoki - 1 min walk
- El Bodegon - 1 min walk
- La Muralla - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11:30 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property is in a car-free village and can be reached only by foot. Hotel parking is available outside of the town (surcharge); guests must pick up the access key at the hotel prior to parking. Access to the property is available via Calle Mayor 20 and Calle Páganos 13.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13.2 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Posada Mayor De Migueloa
- Posada Mayor Migueloa Hotel
- Posada Mayor Migueloa Hotel Laguardia
- Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa Hotel
- Hotel Posada Mayor Migueloa LAGUARDIA
- Hotel Posada Mayor Migueloa
- Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa Laguardia
- Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa Hotel Laguardia
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best place in town to stay
This is the best place to stay in Laguardia, an adorable town right near some of the best wineries in the Rioja valley. The stone building is beautiful and the rooms reflect the history of the building. Beds were very comfortable. Staff is excellent. Be sure to visit the bar when it is open. It is a hidden jewel tucked downstairs that serves some great wine, cocktails and tapas.