Visiting Lama Mocogno
Travelers to Lama Mocogno will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ferrari Factory.
- There are 297 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lama Mocogno
Ferrari Factory is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments and Sestola Fortress.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Clorè - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Lama Mocogno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 55°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Lama Mocogno each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 57°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F