Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lancy, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coffeehouses and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and bars. Around the area, top sights include Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Reformation Wall Monument, and Bourg-de-Four Square.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lancy
A favorite place to visit in the city is Stade de Geneve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and Reformation Wall Monument.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lancy. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Chez Maman - Our customers love the clean and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada Encore Geneva - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Bourg-de-Four Square, 1.8 mi/2.8 km from the heart of the city, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral, which is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away.
Getting Around Lancy
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Lancy is a breeze. You can take advantage of metro transit at Lancy-Mairie Tram Stop, Grand-Lancy Tram Stop, and Petit-Lancy Tram Stop. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lancy Pont-Rouge Station.
Dressing for Lancy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Lancy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F