Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Excellent apartments, close to the town centre. Exactly what you need. Inexpensive, clean with good facilities. The bar and pool are exceptional. Highly recommended and will definitely stay again.
A very large resort, at the edge of a rural village with no shops around and no restaurant on the premises. The resort was empty, almost no guests, no front desk and no manager, the only stuff on duty was the cleaning lady. The rooms are large and newly painted. You need a car in order to get ...
My friends and I stay at this hotel for 4 nights. It was perfect for us because we wanted to be close Larnaca and Ayi Napa. We rented a car because we desired to travel around the Island to see sites but it seems there are other options of transportation around the area (mostly public buses) with ...
Our stay was amazing! Lovely apartments and pool area. Gary's bar wasn't really good and close food was so nice and cheap! The staff were lovely and really friendly on the last day we left our luggage in reception and they let us use their shower and towels. The cleaners also found my necklace in ...
A simple lodging that has modern comforts: great bed, spotlessly clean, pool, kitchen, air conditioning, and great location in a small village. Using the mandatory taxi from the airport is a great idea because the village and it's lodging would be hard to find, particularly at night. Like most vacation ...
We just spent 1.5 weeks there and all we can say is Awesome place. Owners are fantastic people. We can't wait to go back in March 2018 and maybe a long weekend before that. Very well kept and staff are awesome too.
A little out of the city centre but easily walkable and in a safe and quiet area. Free shuttle bus to and from the hotel upto 9pm. Clean, comfortable, good wifi, good a/c, adequate bathroom, complimentary teas/coffees/fruit. Friendly, welcoming staff-all spoke good english
This hotel was right next to the clubs and not too far from nissi beach. Theres a pool with its own bar and an onsite store which is really convenient. The staff were great especially nick who will help you with anything. Would highly recommend anyone going napa.
A lovely hotel in a good location within walking distance of the old city. Comfortable rooms, very clean and well appointed. We felt that the staff had had recent training on customer service, as most were very on the ball, especially in the breakfast room. The second time we have stayed here, and ...
The villa has a nice location right next to the beach. it's 2 minutes away walking distance from several restaurants and pubs. Andreas, the person in charge of our villa was a great help by all means. We faced an emergency at 3am and called him, he came directly and gladly solved it for us.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Larnaca hotel! Finding the ideal room during your Cyprus getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Larnaca. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Larnaca hotels even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Cyprus is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Larnaca has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Cyprus has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Larnaca is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 39% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?