Envision yourself in a fresh place: you might see yourself sauntering around the city center, taking note of the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one feature you're especially anticipating: Layde Graveyard. Right now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Layde Graveyard?
Hotels near Layde Graveyard
Enjoy Layde Graveyard.
It is in Ballycastle, which is 45 miles outside of the national capital, Belfast.
You'll find 3 hotels to select from if you'd like to be nearby. The Glens Hotel and Glenn Eireann House are great choices and are within 2 miles of Layde Graveyard.
For travelers wanting to save a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost accommodations in the area. Some places that come highly recommended include the Cullentra House and the UR Needs Holidays Ireland.
Spending your nights sleeping in one of the area's upmarket hotels will heighten your vacation experience from great to outstanding! Take a look at the Sleepy Hollow and the Glendale Bed & Breakfast for fantastic comfort and service.
After a day of walking, grab your group and go to Lir Restaurant (21 Shore Rd, Cushendall). Just 0.5 miles away Layde Graveyard, this dining establishment is frequented by tourists from all corners of the globe.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Layde Graveyard:
- Hike the tracks of Lurig Mountain to catch a fantastic view of the surroundings.
- To enjoy a scenic outlook, head to Torr Head. This beautiful cape is really nice to visit on a gorgeous summer's day.
- Luxuriate in the sea views as you and the kids relax with a boat cruise around the calm waters of Murlough Bay.
- To clear your mind and take a break from the bright lights of the city, why not make the trip to Fair Head? Let your cares blow away on the ocean breeze.
- Dig deep for a story or two about Bonamargy Friary, a fascinating place for anyone who loves history.
Expedia's roster of places to stay in Ballymena furnishes all you want, so you are sure to get accommodation near Layde Graveyard you'll fall in love with. Lots of visitors decide on Ballymena when they need a remarkable getaway, so start hunting. All the guidance and tricks you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once it comes time to book, you can rest assured: sightseers of all sorts approve of their Ballymena hotel.
- Rooms in Ballymena lodging are always neat, clean, and ready to welcome you.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we offer snug rooms for everyone.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at accommodation near Layde Graveyard is great.
We see your number one place in your future thanks to Expedia's big roster of hotels near Layde Graveyard.
Ballymena Facts and Figures
After Layde Graveyard is realized, there are still further activities to see and do in Ballymena.
- In order to truly see everything the region has to show, look into adventures near Ballymena.
- Ballymena also knows many things about setting out the welcome mat after you spend an afternoon on its abundant excursions.
- Discover a boutique to buy some souvenirs and dine on a delicious dish of the local ingredients.
Paying a visit to Ballymena is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Layde Graveyard. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies!