Find Hotels in Lefkada
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Lefkada are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites, churches, and cocktail bars.
- There are 280 hotels and other accommodations in Lefkada
- The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lefkada
Notable city landmarks like Castle of Agia Mavra and Analipsi Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lefkada Harbor Park, Gyra Beach, and Agios Ioannis Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Lefkadas Marina and Port of Vasiliki are sights to visit.
In Lefkada, you'll find 280 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Florena Hotel - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lefkadio Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rouda Bay Hotel - This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Lefkada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Lefkada gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F