Visitors can enjoy all that Lempaala has to offer including the lakeside setting, festivals, and shopping. Aleksandterin Kirkko, Tampere Art Museum, and Kaleva Church are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tampere (TMP-Pirkkala), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lempaala
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Ideapark is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aleksandterin Kirkko and Tampere Art Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Lempaala, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 74 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Omena Hotel Tampere is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Lempaala. Located in Tampere, this 2.5-star hotel room features a kitchenette and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Tampere - Central Station is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Lempaala. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tampere can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
- Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from central Lempaala. This 4-star hotel in Tampere features a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
Top places to see in the area include Kaleva Church, 11.8 mi/18.9 km from the city center, and Tampere Cathedral, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away.
Dressing for Lempaala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 50°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Lempaala each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F