Visitors can enjoy all that Leogang has to offer including the ski areas, museums, and restaurants. In Leogang, there are 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leogang
Favorite places to visit in the city include Asitz Cable Car, Mining & Gothic Museum Leogang, and Saalachtal. You'll also find Hochfilzen Biathlon Stadium and Kohlmaisgipfel Cable Car in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Leogang. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Der Löwe - LEBE FREI - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Mama thresl - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Leogang
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Leogang Station. Leogang may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Leogang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Leogang gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F