Travelers to Loge-Fougereuse will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loge-Fougereuse
Places to visit in the larger region include Pescalis Aquarium, Notre Dame de Fontenay le Comte, and Museum of Fontenay. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Terre Neuve and Castle of Saint Mesmin.
As you make plans for a getaway to Loge-Fougereuse, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Château De La Goujonnerie is located in central Loge-Fougereuse. With a stay at this castle in Loge-Fougereuse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Le Murier is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Loge-Fougereuse. With a stay at this guesthouse in Bressuire, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- INTER-HOTEL La Roche-sur-Yon Est Le Moulin Neuf is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the center of Loge-Fougereuse. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chantonnay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loge-Fougereuse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Loge-Fougereuse each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F