Visiting Les Epesses
Visitors can enjoy all that Les Epesses has to offer including its theme park. A top sight in the city is Puy du Fou. In Les Epesses, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Epesses
A favorite place to visit in the city is Puy du Fou. In the area, you'll also find Mont des Alouettes and Abbaye Notre Dame de La Grainetiere.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Terragora Lodges - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free parking.
Dressing for Les Epesses
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Les Epesses gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F