Visitors to Loker are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Citadel of Lille, Rihour Square, and Old Stock Exchange are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 346 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loker
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kemmelberg Monument. In the area, you'll also find Citadel of Lille and Rihour Square.
As you make plans for a getaway to Loker, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 58 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Lille Europe is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Loker. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Barrière Lille is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the center of Loker. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Best Western Premier Why Hotel is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Loker. This 4-star hotel in Lille features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Old Stock Exchange, 15.9 mi/25.5 km from the heart of the city, and Lille Grand Square, which is 15.9 mi/25.5 km away.
Dressing for Loker
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Loker each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F