Madoc Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Madoc, let Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from more than 32 accommodations in the area. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Colonial Inn Motel
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi, 24-hour business center, and parking.
Park Place Motel & Suites
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
- Central Madoc is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away
The Campbellford River Inn
- Enjoy access to the free parking, seasonal outdoor pool, and business center.
- Located 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the heart of Madoc
Things to Do in Madoc
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- O'Hara Mill Homestead & Conservation Area
- Crowe Lake
- Callaghan's Rapids Conservation Area
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- West Highland Golf Course
- Horsin Around Riding Ranch
- Vanderwater Conservation Area
Best Time to Visit Madoc
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Madoc by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.98 inches in a year