Visitors can enjoy all that Mambajao has to offer including the parks, local tours, and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. In Mambajao, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mambajao
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mambajao Parola Park, Katibawasan Falls, and Agoho Beach. In the area, you'll also find White Island and Mount Hibok-Hibok.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mambajao. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Balai sa Baibai - This 2-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Bahay Bakasyunan Sa Camiguin - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Camiguin Volcan Beach Eco Retreat & Dive Resort - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mambajao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mambajao is 53.82 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 70°F