Visitors can enjoy all that Manado has to offer including the parks, monuments, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in Manado
- The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manado
The city is notable for landmarks like I.R Soekarno Bridge, Ban Hin Kiong, and Gangga Pier. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bunaken National Park, Malalayang Beach, and Tangkoko Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mega Mall and Manado Town Square.
In Manado, you'll be able to select from 106 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cocotinos Manado a Boutique Dive Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Four Points by Sheraton Manado - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manado City Centre can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mercure Manado Tateli Resort and Convention - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manado
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Manado each year
- Usually August and October are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas October and November are often coldest, averaging 72°F