Visitors can enjoy all that Bitung has to offer including the forests and safari tours. In Bitung, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bitung
The picturesque setting of Tangkoko Nature Reserve and Mount Tongkoko exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Bitung Port to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Bitung, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 73 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Dabirahe Dive, Spa and Leisure Resort is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Bitung. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Bitung can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Cocotinos Lembeh A Boutique Dive Lodge is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the center of Bitung. This 3.5-star hotel in Bitung features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Tangkoko Guesthouse is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from central Bitung. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Bitung can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bitung
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bitung is 2.44 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are October and November with an average of 72°F