Visiting Siladen Island
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Siladen Island has to offer. In Siladen Island, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Siladen Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Bunaken National Park, I.R Soekarno Bridge, and Ban Hin Kiong. You'll also find Mega Mall and Wenang Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Siladen Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Onong Resort is located in central Siladen Island. This 2.5-star hotel in Siladen Island features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Tanta Moon Luxury Villas Siladen Island is located in the heart of Siladen Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Siladen Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Luley Manado is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Manado can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Siladen Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Siladen Island gets about 2.01 inches of rain per year
- August and October are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while October and November are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F