- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, City View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
In the city center, Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain is in Manama's Juffair neighborhood, an area with good shopping. City Center Mall and Bahrain National Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Muharraq Island and Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Park. Dolphin Resort and Vertical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Juffair Mall - 7 min walk
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque - 16 min walk
- Bahrain National Museum - 4 min drive
- Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Park - 11 min drive
- Gold Souq - 16 min drive
- Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BHD 7.5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities