Overview of Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Choose dates to view prices
Garden View Terrace Room Twin
Garden View Terrace Room King
Garden View Terrace Suite
Premier Garden-View Terrace Room King
Garden Patio Room King
Pool View Terrace Suite
Patio Suite with Private Pool
Premier Patio Suite with Private Pool
Two Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
Premier Garden-View Terrace Room Twin
Panoramic Two-Bedroom Presidential Suite
Upper Pavilion Room Twin
Upper Pavilion Room King
Pavilion Patio Room Twin
Pavilion Patio Room King
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Patio (Garden)
Pool-View Terrace Room King
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Hivernage neighborhood, Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is in the city center and near the airport. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Menara Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Le Jardin Secret and Agdal Gardens. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons.
- Menara Gardens - 14 min walk
- Menara Mall - 20 min walk
- Palais des Congres - 6 min drive
- Carré Eden Shopping Center - 10 min drive
- Marrakech Plaza - 11 min drive
- Marrakech Central Station - 19 min walk
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 10 min drive
- Solano — 1 min walk
- Inara — 1 min walk
About this property
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 54.31 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice property!! Will Recommend !! Great people!!! Thanks!!!!!