Overview of Riad Yasmine Marrakech
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort House, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Riad Yasmine Marrakech is located in Marrakech. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Menara Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park. Le Jardin Secret and Agdal Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Marrakesh Museum - 18 min walk
- Ben Youssef Mosque - 19 min walk
- Le Jardin Secret - 5 min drive
- Souk of the Medina - 22 min drive
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 24 min drive
- Marrakech Central Station - 13 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 20 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Riad Yasmine Marrakech
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 20 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.