Visitors can enjoy all that Masinloc has to offer including the parks and beaches. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Masinloc
The picturesque setting of Masinloc Oyon Bay Marine Reserve and San Salvador Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Zambales Provincial Capitol and Ramon Magsaysay Technological University.
As you plan your trip to Masinloc, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Bakasyunan Resort Zambales is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Masinloc. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star resort in Iba can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private patio.
- Potipot Gateway Resort is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the center of Masinloc. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Candelaria can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LED TVs.
- Istana Baylon Resort is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Masinloc. This 2.5-star hotel in Candelaria features free parking, concierge services, and a terrace.
Dressing for Masinloc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- Masinloc gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 70°F