Those traveling to Palauig are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palauig
A favorite place to visit in the city is Masinloc Oyon Bay Marine Reserve. You'll also find San Salvador Island and Zambales Provincial Capitol in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Palauig, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Istana Baylon Resort is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Palauig. This 2.5-star hotel in Candelaria features free parking, concierge services, and a terrace.
- Potipot Gateway Resort is located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Palauig. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Candelaria can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LED TVs.
- Bakasyunan Resort Zambales is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from central Palauig. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star resort in Iba can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private patio.
Dressing for Palauig
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Palauig gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F