Find Hotels Near McPaws Thrift Store, Tamarack from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to McPaws Thrift Store
Top Hotels Close to McPaws Thrift Store
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
McPaws Thrift Store Hotel Guide
McPaws Thrift Store is a local sight you'll certainly be glad you added to your itinerary.
While you might not recognize Tamarack, the destination it is located in, you're probably aware of the state capital, Boise, 90 miles away.
If you want to stay close to McPaws Thrift Store, that's not a problem. You'll find 7 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the most popular choices is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge, just 0.7 miles away. Two more options are the Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites, 1 mile away, and the Super 8 McCall ID, only 1 mile away.
Make your vacation cheaper by choosing to stay at a local budget hotel. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites is within easy walking distance. It's only 0.3 miles away!
Remember to enjoy a tasty treat and a robust cup of coffee at Payette Dream (900 North 3rd Street, McCall). Try a new menu item, soak up the refreshing ambiance and savor the appetizing grub served at Steamers Steak & Seafood (308 East Lake Street, McCall). This restaurant is also close by.
Other Places to Visit near McPaws Thrift StoreHere's just a sample of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to McPaws Thrift Store:
- You cannot visit this area without venturing into Mountain Monet to peruse the aisles of this iconic store.
- Ponderosa State Park is a great spot where you can get away from it all.
- Venture outdoors and enjoy some time in the sunshine at one of the region's most-visited locations, Payette Lake.
- At Little Ski Hill Ski Area, you can jump around in the crisp snow or enjoy a day of skiing.
- Enjoy the amenities and the striking atmosphere at Brundage Mountain, a satisfying place to hang out during your winter stay.