Overview of Adaaran Select Meedhupparu - Premium All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- All inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Over water villa With Jacuzzi
Beach Villa with Premium All inclusive
Sunset Beach villa with Premium All inclusive
Deluxe Beach Villa with Premium All Inclusive
Deluxe Jacuzzi Beach Villa with Premium All Inclusive
Family Beach Villa with Premium All Inclusive
Deluxe Jacuzzi Family Beach Villa with Premium All inclusive
About this area
Located in Meedhupparu, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu - Premium All Inclusive is on a private beach. Local points of interest include Meedhoo Harbor.
- Meedhoo Harbor - 6 min drive
- Jaafaiy Main Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Sufura — 1 min walk
About this property
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu - Premium All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 375 (roundtrip)
- Floatplane transfer per child: USD 187.5 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 375 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 187.5 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of USD 1
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
very old resort, poor facilities but nice island
I spent 10 days, starting from the island, it's nice but the property need to invest money to keep it nice, it's horrible to see on the beach plastic bag with sand to preserve the beach, spend money for a better solution! everything it's so old, ok it's clean but it's looks to be back in the 70's, the room are simple horrible and the bathroom so sad! the food is quiet good but very boring, always the same and more shocked is that they serve only one type of fish..if you want sometging different you have to pay EXTRA, is that a joke? we are in Maldives they have basically the fish that jump inside the pot! the breakfast is only until 9.30, who want to get up so early on holiday? I thought was a good deal seing the positive coment but you just pay less and have a poor service, I would had pay bit more but had an amazing stay! they don't know what is mean all inclusive as you have just breakfast, lunch and dinner. then 2 poor snak but with the choice of only 2 items! a port from the water in the mini bar everything is extra charge, what?? all inclusive it's mean all! so if you feel hungry in the late evening or night no option! the gym is useless, so old and dated. it's nice that you have your sun bad in front off the room and you can have a quiet time there. the Wi-Fi fi is unavailable only at the bar, restaurant and reception, so bad! the restaurant is open so it's a sauna, specially in the evening, they shuld give the option of an air condition space! good the staff