Visitors to Menfi are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, gardens, and waterfront. A top sight in the area is Selinunte.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Menfi
- The closest major airport is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Menfi
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Porto Palo Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Menfi Civic Museum and Menfi Beach.
In Menfi, there are 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Foresteria Planeta Estate - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Agriturismo Tenuta Stoccatello - Farm House - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Le Dune Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Selinunte, 7.8 mi/12.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Menfi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Menfi is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F