Find Hotels in Sciacca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Apartment With one Bedroom in Sciacca, With Wonderful sea View, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 7 km From the Beach
Visitors to Sciacca are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, monuments, and archaeological sites. A top sight in the area is Selinunte. In Sciacca, there are 151 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sciacca
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Maria Santissima del Soccorso, Luna Castle, and Castello Incantato. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Sciacca Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Terme di Sciacca and Museo del Carnevale di Sciacca.
In Sciacca, there are 151 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Verdura Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Il Mandorlo - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Conte Luna - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Sciacca Historic Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Selinunte, located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Sciacca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sciacca is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F