- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Delano South Beach Miami
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's South Beach neighborhood, Delano South Beach Miami is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lincoln Road Mall and Miracle Mile. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Arena or Marlins Park. Kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
- Lincoln Road Mall - 4 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Ocean Drive - 8 min walk
- Flamingo Park - 7 min drive
- Miami Beach Marina - 11 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 8 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 15 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 26 min drive
- LEYNIA — 1 min walk
- Umi Sushi and Sake Bar — 1 min walk
- Rose Bar at the Delano - 1 min walk
- Tamara's Bistro - 1 min walk
- Dolce - 1 min walk
About this property
Delano South Beach Miami
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.60 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.