Find Hotels in Middletown, KY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Visitors to Middletown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, baseball games, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and Kentucky Exposition Center.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Middletown
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middletown
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and Kentucky Exposition Center. In the area, you'll also find KFC Yum Center and Riverfront Plaza Belvedere.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites - Louisville - East - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Louisville Slugger Museum, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center, and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, which is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Middletown is 45.59 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Middletown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Middletown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Middletown?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Middletown?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Middletown?
Where is the best place to stay near Eastgate Shopping Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Village Square Shopping Center?
What are some hotels with pools in Middletown?
Recent reviews of Middletown hotels
More trip options
- Middletown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Middletown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Middletown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Middletown
- More Hotel Options in Middletown
- More Popular Hotels in Louisville
- Other Hotels near Middletown, Louisville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends