- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Le Petit Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Large)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Medium)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Small)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Extra Large)
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Le Petit Hotel is in Montreal's Old Montreal neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Old Port and Notre Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Parc Jean-Drapeau and Mount Royal Park. Traveling with kids? Make time for La Ronde Six Flags, or check out an event or a game at Bell Centre. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours and other activities like segway rentals/tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Montreal travel guide
- Old Port - 3 min walk
- Notre Dame Basilica - 3 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal - 7 min walk
- Old Port of Montreal - 8 min walk
- Place Bonaventure - 15 min walk
- Place d'Armes Station - 7 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 16 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Le Petit Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Le Petit Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Love the character and vibe of this hotel. The original brick and stone in our room and throughout the hotel is amazing. Complimentary breakfast is a plus as well as the made-to-preference coffee/lattes etc. The only “complaint” that I could offer is it is a little loud at times on the weekend nights, but that is only because of the pubs around the hotel. It wasn’t even an issue for us.