Overview of Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double or Twin Room
About this area
Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino is located in Mortara. Museum Archeologico Lomellino Gambolo and Leonardiana are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Chiesa di Santa Croce and La Basilica di San Lorenzo.Visit our Mortara travel guide
- Chiesa di Santa Croce - 2 min walk
- La Basilica di San Lorenzo - 5 min walk
- Sant'Albino Abbey - 4 min drive
- Isimbardi Castle - 6 min drive
- Chiesa dei Sant Gaudenzio ed Eusebio - 16 min drive
- Mortara Station - 2 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino Hotel
- Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino Mortara
- Albergo San Michele Ristorante Torino Hotel Mortara