Visiting Mugga Downs
Visitors can enjoy all that Mugga Downs has to offer including the spas, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubbo, NSW (DBO), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mugga Downs
Places to visit in the larger region include Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden, Dubbo Showground, and Western Plains Cultural Centre. In the area, you'll also find Dubbo Visitors Information Centre and Macquarie Regional Library.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pericoe Retreat Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
Dressing for Mugga Downs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mugga Downs is 20.59 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F