- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Erding Thermal Spa
- 1 min walk
- Erding Hospital
- 13 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Bistrorante Liberty
- 15 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Erding, Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Munich Eichenried Golf Complex and Schlittenberg are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wildpark Poing and Weihenstephaner Perennial Gardens. Traveling with kids? Consider Erding Thermal Spa, or check out an event or a game at Allianz Arena.Visit our Erding travel guide
- Erding Thermal Spa - 1 min walk
- Erding Hospital - 13 min walk
- Erdinger Weissbrau Brewery - 5 min drive
- Bauernhausmuseum - 6 min drive
- Munich Eichenried Golf Complex - 11 min drive
- Worth Hoerlkofen Station - 10 min drive
- Altenerding S-Bahn - 16 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Außenpoolbar - 4 min walk
- Bistrorante Liberty - 15 min walk
- VanDo - 16 min walk
- Sausebar - 18 min walk
- Bäckerei Ways - 19 min walk
About this property
Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Victory Gästehaus Erding Guesthouse
- Victory Gästehaus Guesthouse
- Victory Gästehaus
- Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding Erding
- Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding Guesthouse
- Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding Guesthouse Erding
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice Hotel for Vacation, NOT close to MUC
The hotels near MUC were all booked and so I was looking for a room closely for a flight the next day. as the kilometers go, it seemed not so far, but the property is NOT near the airport and very difficult to get back to the airport without an expensive TAXI ride. The hotel does have transport but it is not cheap. So if you are looking for an airport locale, this is not your best choice. All other things considered though, the rooms, the breakfast and the staff are all TOP. So if you are instead enjoying a holiday, this place gets 5 stars. The rooms are nice and comfy, the staff is extremely friendly and the spa is great. (I was on business and just needed an airport transfer, and so this was not the best place for that...) Super breakfast!