Visitors can enjoy all that Murree has to offer including the mountain views, breweries, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Islamabad
- The closest major airport is in Islamabad (ISB-Benazir Bhutto Intl.), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Murree
The city's natural beauty is on display at Murree Hills, Pindi Point, and Patriata Cable Car. Additionally, you might want to add Mall Road to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Murree. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- S Chalet Bhurban is located in the heart of Murree. This hotel in Murree features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel One Murree is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Murree can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Lockwood Hotel Murree is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Murree features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Murree
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Murree is 26.38 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F