Visitors can enjoy all that Bhurban has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Islamabad
- The closest major airport is in Islamabad (ISB-Benazir Bhutto Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bhurban
A favorite place to visit in the city is Murree Hills. In the area, you'll also find Mall Road and Patriata Cable Car.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bhurban. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pearl Continental Bhurban is located in central Bhurban. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bhurban can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Chinar Family Resort is located in the heart of Bhurban. This 3.5-star hotel in Bhurban features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Bhurban Apartments is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Bhurban features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Bhurban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 26.38 inches of rain falls on Bhurban each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F