Find Hotels Near Museums of New Mexico, Southside from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Museums of New Mexico
Top Hotels Close to Museums of New Mexico
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Museums of New Mexico Hotel Guide
Discover more of your surrounds and spend your day at Museums of New Mexico.
If you are eager to get there, you will have to venture to Santa Fe, the state capital.
With 29 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Museums of New Mexico, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe is located just 2 miles from Museums of New Mexico. Other well-known options are the Eldorado Hotel & Spa, 2 miles away, and The Inn at Vanessie, 2 miles away.
Make your vacation cheaper by choosing a local budget hotel. The Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn is within walking distance. It's a mere 0.9 miles away.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you should think about booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. Among the most popular establishments are the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Antigua Inn.
Enjoy a caffeine hit and treat your sweet tooth at Iconik Coffee Roasters. Sitting just a short walk from Museums of New Mexico, it's an excellent place to take a breather from all that exploring. Visitors needing a more filling dining experience should go to Michal Dunn's "B.B.Q DUNN RIGHT", an establishment that's also close. And lastly, order a few rounds of beer and talk to some of the friendly locals while you unwind at Second Street Brewery.
Other Places to Visit near Museums of New MexicoOf course, there are a few other things to see and do in the vicinity of Museums of New Mexico:
- As one of the region's major centers for art and culture enthusiasts, you can't go wrong with a wander through Liquid Light Glass.
- The entertaining plays and other live shows held at Greer Garson Theater Center are wonderful representations of the local arts scene.
- Dreams of educational achievement are obvious in the esteemed halls of Santa Fe University of Art and Design. Find out when its doors are open to visiting guests and see a different facet of daily life on campus.
- Set aside some time to see a live theater show at Theater Grottesco and let yourself be amazed by the talented local actors.
- Make plans to see a show at Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, one of this destination's most vibrant local music venues.
Did you know Museums of New Mexico can be accessed via train? The most convenient stop, South Capitol, is 0.6 miles away.