- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Dunes Village Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Studio, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms, Oceanfront (Angle)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront (Angle)
Deluxe Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
About this area
Located in Myrtle Beach, Dunes Village Resort is on the beach. The Carolina Opry and Alabama Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Myrtle Waves. With water skiing, parasailing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- SkyWheel Myrtle Beach - 5 min drive
- Ripley's Aquarium - 5 min drive
- Broadway at the Beach - 6 min drive
- Pavilion Nostalgia Park - 7 min drive
- Myrtle Beach Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR-Myrtle Beach Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Admirals Room Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Captains Cafe — 1 min walk
- Pine Lakes Tavern - 4 min walk
- The Melting Pot - 6 min walk
- Domino's Pizza - 7 min walk
About this property
Dunes Village Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10.50 for adults and USD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property uses solar energy. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.