- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Icelandair Hotel Myvatn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (King)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Myvatn, Icelandair Hotel Myvatn is in a rural location. Hverarondor Hverir is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Myvatn Nature Baths and Namafjall.
- Lake Myvatn - 1 min walk
- Grotagja Cave - 3 min walk
- Myvatn Nature Baths - 4 min drive
- Krafla - 6 min drive
- Namafjall - 8 min drive
- Akureyri (AEY) - 66 min drive
About this property
Icelandair Hotel Myvatn
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2100 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Icelandair Myvatn
- Icelandair Hotel Myvatn Hotel
- Icelandair Hotel Myvatn Myvatn
- Icelandair Hotel Myvatn Hotel Myvatn
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel. Service was poor at the restaurant but food was tasty