Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
The Grand Gables is located in Nairobi. Karen Blixen Museum and Oshwal Religious Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Teleposta Towers and Kenyatta Mausoleum. Giraffe Centre and AFEW Giraffe Centre are also worth visiting.
- Syokimau Station - 36 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
The Grand Gables
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Grand Gables NAIROBI
- The Grand Gables Apartment
- The Grand Gables Apartment NAIROBI