Think of yourself strolling around the city center of your future vacation, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you're especially counting on: Nanjing Olympic Sports Center. The moment has finally arrived to get there.
Nanjing Olympic Sports Center Accommodation
Hotels near Nanjing Olympic Sports Center
Surrounded by the other enthusiastic fans at Nanjing Olympic Sports Center, some time at one of the featured events here will be a memorable experience.
To visit it, you will need to go 560 miles away from the nation's capital, Beijing, and into a destination known as Nanjing.
If you're looking to stay within striking distance of Nanjing Olympic Sports Center, there are 4 options within 0.1 miles. That said, consider staying in Shimenkan. It’s 7 miles away and offers a good variety of hotels. You'll have at least 28 to choose from. The Regalia Resort & Spa Qin Huai River, Holiday Inn Nanjing Aqua City and Nanjing Junlan Apartment – Jinling Wangfu Branch are worth checking out.
There are some inexpensive, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options situated here. Why not head over to the Jinling Riverside Hotel Nanjing, which is 0.7 miles away, or the Jiaye No.1 Mansion - Nanjing, which is 0.7 miles away?
This destination also boasts a range of impressive upmarket hotels. The Renaissance Nanjing Olympic Centre Hotel and the Fairmont Nanjing are easy to reach at short distances of only 0.9 miles for the first and 0.7 miles for the latter.
You'll quickly see there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as 金海湾咖啡館 (江东中路300号金陵会议中心, Jianye, Nanjing), close to Nanjing Olympic Sports Center. For something a bit more filling, grab a table at a restaurant in the vicinity, 新疆大盘鸡 (融桥中央花园枫树街区3栋, 28 Fuchun River West Street, Jianye, Nanjing).
After checking out Nanjing Olympic Sports Center, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall is an important structure that acts as a symbolic reminder of events that played a role in the area's past.
- You may've seen Ming Tomb Carved Stone in eye-catching travel brochures, but now is your opportunity to see it with your very own eyes!
- Having played witness to important moments in the past, the iconic Zhonghua Men Gate is a must-see landmark, especially for history addicts.
- Architecture and history buffs will be amazed by the majesty and historical significance of Chaotian Palace.
- Take a tour around Hohai University, a leading educational institution in this region.
Expedia's database of hotels in Jian Ye provides everything you want, so you can be certain to have lodging near Nanjing Olympic Sports Center you'll love. You won't be the only one searching: Jian Ye was a pretty celebrated landing place in the past year. All the recommendations you could want we have just a click away. You'll travel boldly once reservation time arrives, too: countless new admirers endorse their Jian Ye hotel.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent site, the concierge service at lodging near Nanjing Olympic Sports Center is wonderful.
- In search of accommodations that are comfortable as well as presentable and fresh? You're in the correct place.
- "Tidy, neat, and ready to receive you" is how Jian Ye hotel rooms will be waiting.
We see your desired site in your future with our extensive selection of hotels near Nanjing Olympic Sports Center.
Exciting Jian Ye
When you've checked Nanjing Olympic Sports Center off your agenda, there are still even more things to see and do in Jian Ye.
- Jian Ye has been a closed book, but it is currently starting to be recognized.
- Eat a mouthwatering snack of its regional foods and find the perfect store to search for fashion items.
- After you spend some hours on its a full schedule of excursions, you'll also notice Jian Ye knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Planning a trip to Jian Ye is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Nanjing Olympic Sports Center from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hello to some all-new photo opportunities!