Rejuvenate your spirit with a trip to the natural world at National Park of American Samoa.
You'll find it in Pago Pago, situated 80 miles from the national capital, Apia.
You'll find 2 hotels to choose from if you want to be nearby. The Sadie's by The Sea and Sadie Thompson Inn are some strong candidates, and they're only 2 miles from National Park of American Samoa.
Other Places to Visit near National Park of American Samoa
Before your flight departs, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to National Park of American Samoa:
- Mount Alava is famous for its towering height and beautiful scenery. If you like an adventure, get a panoramic view of the surroundings when you get to the top.
- The significance of Fagatele Bay National Marine Sanctuary will become apparent when you see its thriving marine wildlife.
- Arriving at Matafao Peak is an once-in-a-lifetime experience, so remember to take your camera to document the awesome view from the summit.
- Head to the tee at Ili-ili Golf Course and relish in a fun game with friends.
- Leone Church is a sacred place for many people, but anyone can enjoy the tranquility it offers.