Visitors to Navahermosa are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Navahermosa, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Navahermosa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Torcon Reservoir. In the area, you'll also find Torre de Malamoneda and Montalban Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Navahermosa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hostal los Molinos is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Navahermosa. This 3-star hostal in Navahermosa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- Elite 2 & Montes DE Toledo is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Navahermosa. This 2.5-star hostal in Galvez features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Tourist Apartments Elite is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the center of Navahermosa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star country house in San Bartolome de las Abiertas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Navahermosa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 15.47 inches of rain falls on Navahermosa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F