Nego's Garden is an attraction that you'll be glad you added to your sightseeing schedule.
To visit it, you will need to go 560 miles away from the national capital, Brasilia, and into a destination known as Petropolis.
You can find about 2 places to stay within a radius of 6 miles of Nego's Garden. The Hotel Serra Everest and Hotel Fabris are some of the best possibilities here.
Breathe in the rich smell of coffee beans and grab a delectable treat at Padaria. This local eatery is the perfect stop-off point for travelers who plan to spend time at Nego's Garden. If you've truly worked up an appetite, go to Cebolinha - Comida Caseira, which is also nearby, for a hearty meal. And finally, kickstart an entertaining night with some drinks at Pubby.
Other Places to Visit near Nego's Garden
Make certain you save some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Nego's Garden:
- Knowledge opens doors to different routes, as seen at Casa Suica Fribourg Institute.
- Visitors to the area can take a ride on Nova Friburgo Cable Car, an easy and exciting way to check out the scenery.
- SESI School is a popular place to think about including in your itinerary. You might be able to explore it as part of a tour or an open day.
- Do you want some time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life? Relax for a moment as you enter through the gates of Sao Clemente Park, a remarkable private garden.
- Nova Friburgo Country Club is certainly among the most exclusive spots in the area. This private club always offers its members a number of recreational opportunities.