Travelers to Neuenkirchen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Neuenkirchen, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neuenkirchen
Places to visit in the larger region include Heide-Park, Heimatmuseum, and Weltvogelpark Walsrode. You'll also find Wilseder Berg and Golf Club Tietlingen in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Neuenkirchen, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Neuenkirchener Hof is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Neuenkirchen. This 3-star hotel in Neuenkirchen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Holiday in a State Recognized Leisure Neuenkirchen is Pure Nature is 1.9 mi (3 km) from central Neuenkirchen. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Soltau can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV.
- Wolterdinger Hof is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the center of Neuenkirchen. This 4-star hotel in Egestorf features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Neuenkirchen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Neuenkirchen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 27°F